Tuesday, July 10, 2007

At the park with water

Last week when Ben was here, Joy and I took him and the kids to the park with water. I could technically call it a "waterpark" but since we lived so near an AWESOME waterpark in Idaho I just can't bring myself to call it that. So, while we were there at the park with water, we hardly got in the water at all. I think that I was the one who got the most wet and I was one of the only ones not wearing my swimsuit. Here are some typical shots from our day...


Okay - to start off we had Daniel who seemed offended if the water even touched him..
Caitlin who had to go potty about every 30 seconds...
And Zach who wouldn't even think about getting wet...
Finally Daniel started to warm up to the idea of getting a little wet...
And then Angela, (me), who couldn't stand that fact that we were at a park with water and no one was getting wet, took Caitlin and braved the water together. Don't we both look thrilled??
This was our experience at the park with water. You notice I didn't post any pictures with Ben...that is because he also never got off the towel next to Joy and I and braved the water. Ah well, another day, another time.

No comments: