Saturday, March 14, 2009

The start of soccer season...

Well, it's here....soccer season has begun. It was not a great beginning for either one of our teams but we have great faith that it's only gonna get better from here. Before I go on about our games I just have to say, doesn't Johnathan look so much older in this first picture. I cut all my boys hair this morning and then we went to soccer games and I took pictures. When I downloaded these pictures to my computer I noticed how much older Johnathan is looking...well, and Zach for that matter. I can't believe how big my boys are getting. With my birthday coming up this week, I guess I'm just feeling old.

Anyway, sorry, back to the games. Both our boys lost today but they both played hard and we were super proud of them. I got more pictures of Zachary's game than Johnathan's game because I had to leave Johnathan's game in the middle to go take pictures of some kiddos at the park (they went well, you can see a few of them at portraitartbyangela.blogspot.com if you'd like).

So, without further ado....here are the soccer game pictures from today.

GO Johnathan

Zachary looks so intense in these next couple of pictures. He was REALLY into the game.

Look at the agression going on...you go Zach

Here is Zachary giving me a thumbs up after one of his three goals



Love the tongue...

My big boy



I'm not sure what the fingers mean, but he thought he was cool.


1 comment:

Jerolyn said...

I really like that 2nd photo of Jonathan...good action shot!