Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Zachary

I only have about 15 minutes of free time this morning but I wanted to hop on the computer really quick and wish my 'baby' boy a happy birthday. Zachary turns 5 today. I can't even believe it. I'm already tearing up thinking about him going to kindergarten next year. He is getting so big. I can't believe that my baby is five. Zachary was born exactly one week before my birthday five years ago today. He was the best birthday present I could have asked for. After having Johnathan more than five years earlier we had kind of a tough time getting Zachary down here to our family. I've always felt very blessed to have this special spirit in our home. He has so much personality and makes me laugh every day. He is kind of spoiled because he has no younger siblings but we try to keep him in check. :) Happy Birthday Zachary!!!

Sorry, the picture is from our snow day this year. I couldn't really find a better one with so little time. I'll try to hunt up some baby pictures for you later.

4 comments:

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Happy Birthday Zach!

Anjeanette said...

Happy Birthday Zach! I can't believe he is your baby.....he is so big. Time goes by WAY too fast. Seems like just a short while ago, I was at your house everyday, laying in your recliner while you took care of my pregnant self.....now Cody is turning three in a few weeks. Crazy! Hope Zach has a great day.

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!

Joy said...

Time does fly. Zach is a special boy who came to an amazing family. Happy birthday, buddy.