Sunday, March 22, 2009

Givaway...of sorts

Okay, I totally stole this off Jerolyn's blog (word for word). I wish I had the same creative writing skills she has but at least I'm owning the fact that I am totally stealing her words. I was one of the first five people on her blog to comment and I'm so excited. Maybe by posting this I'll actually have five people comment on my blog :)


Pay attention kids!

Here's the dealio:


The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you.



This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I make will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography, I may sew or stitch(ha,ha) or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do or make whatever I want!

The catch?Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

Good Luck!!!

4 comments:

Jerolyn said...

IN! ha! That's right...
oh ya...
boo ya!

The Dell Family said...

Whoo HOoOO! I'm feeling lucky today considering I haven't looked at my blog or anyone else's for a long while. (That's rare by the way)

Mandi Roth said...

Yeah!!! I'm in. Can't wait to see what I get.

The Longs said...

What an awsome idea! I'm totally in on this!
--shari gillman