Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playin in the rain

A couple of weeks ago we had some rain - not a lot - but when it came down it came down in BIG drops and soaked everything for about 10 minutes. The boys were in the middle of their homework when it actually began to rain so they decided to get on their coats, ignore their work for the time being, and really enjoy the Nevada rain. I decided that rain is such a "few and far between" phenomena that I would just let them have some fun in the wetness for awhile. They had a blast. They ran in the rain, jumped in the rain, rode their bikes in the rain, I'm telling you it was a rain-fest at our house. I had to get my camera capture this pure rain happiness to share with you. But, you have to promise me that you will ignore my yard and all its messiness. I wasn't looking at the yard when I took these pictures, I was only looking at the boys and trying not to get the camera wet while I took the pictures. So, I didn't notice the yard until I decided to post the pictures. Oh well, cest la vie - you only live once, right?!!



5 comments:

Anjeanette said...

I don't see a mess, I just see a dang fun backyard. Glad you got some rain with all that heat you have. Your boys look so happy. Fun to see.

Elise said...

Ditto to Angeanette! Your boys look like they are having a BLAST! What fun!

Joy said...

I'm with them. I'm jealous of your yard....still! FUN FUN FUN!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. I would love to do that.. can't!!! haha.. ;) I didn't look at your yard!! :)

Joy said...

Sorry I missed your song today. I'm sure it was beautiful!