Monday, June 09, 2008

Fun Weekend




Thanks to Amanda I had a fabulous weekend in North Carolina. We got to go out to eat, shopping, get a pedicure, sit around and watch movies, see family, and take Diesel to the lake for a very fun outing. I had a wonderful time, even though my body didn't fully adjust to the time change in the two days I was there. It really did feel like I was getting up at 4:30 in the morning to get ready for church on Sunday. But I would do it again in a heartbeat. I had such a great time and Amanda was truly a fabulous host. I've posted just a few pictures from our weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh it looks like you had a lot of fun. I am glad you had fun.
I have lots of time on my hands so i hope you don't mind the comments. I will try to keep them to a minimum. :)

Angela said...

I LOVE comments!!!

Anjeanette said...

I am glad you had fun. Is this Danny's Amanada? Is Danny gone right now? I am glad you could go and visit. I like your matching sunglasses! :)

Allison said...

Hi Angela,

I am Jerolyn's friend Allison, the one who re-designed her blog. (My blog is tuttalastoria.blogspot.com). I hear that you offer photography services? I would like to talk with you about the possibility of doing our family portrait. Can you e-mail me at alantieriatgmaildotcom? Thanks!

Angela said...

Yes, this is Danny's Amanda and right now he is in Iraq - has been for the last 9 or so months, will be for a couple of months more.