Wednesday, June 04, 2008

me and zach

There are so many other things I should be doing right now, and here I am, blogging. Ah well. I have lots of friends here for Zachary today and he is having a great time. This morning I went for a walk and to the park with Zach and his friend, Seth. Later Seth was joined by Will and Owen and now they are all at my house. I have to say, I love having a bunch of little boys around. I know that you're rolling your eyes right now and saying "right" but it's true. Little boys are just a lot of fun and around here it's the more the merrier. I have a house that is just right for little boys to play and I just don't worry a lot about the mess. Zach loves having friends and I love that all these personalities just work together the right way. All these boys get along so well and I hardly ever have to intervene in their playing.

The other night I was laying on my bed watching t.v. and Zach came in to see what I was doing. He noticed that I was holding my little camera and he wanted to take pictures with it. I let him take one picture of me and I took one picture of him and then he wanted a picture of both of us. I put my arm way out and he scooted in close and after a few tries we got some cute pictures of the two of us together. After I uploaded the pictures I was struck with the difference in eye color between us. I have brown eyes and his eyes are green or blue depending on what he is wearing, but more often green than blue. Also, they are so light. Half the time they look see through. I have always loved Zachary's eyes because they are different than mine, Darrel's eyes, and both of my boys. We all have brown and then Zach was born. He is such a fun little boy and we are very blessed to have him in our family.




6 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Zachary is a little cutie! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. That is good picture of you Ang. You look really good. Hope everything is going well for you.

Jerolyn said...

and cute to boot! Both of you!!!

Angela said...

Why thank you! To both of you.

Joy said...

I love that boy!!! I MISS HIM!!!! He is such a doll and the photo is great of both of you. I'm so glad he's got friends to play with even though his cousins desserted him. :)

Mandi said...

He is very handsome. love the pic of the 2 of you.. How fun. He is a cutie, and you are beautiful. It is fun to play with friends. good that he has them.

The Calvert Family said...

Hey Engela, this is Alycia Calvert I saw you on Joys blog and thought I would say Hi. Your blog is so great, I LOVE your photos! Well, come and see us and say hi.