Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pictures at the park

Today we went to the park to take some pictures of Daniel because he turned 4 years old. We let the kids play after we were done with "posed" pictures and took some cute snapshots of them all relaxed and having fun. It is a beautiful day today. Right now it's 80 degrees outside and sunny as can be. You know, when we first moved to Las Vegas I was pretty bummed with how hot it was but this is nice. I guess I can endure a few very hot months for some year round park time. I really like going to the park on a regular basis. Zachary absolutely LOVES it!! I can't wait until my boys are off track in a few weeks. We are going to live at the park. We have no usable backyard but there are plenty of parks to go around.

Today was a lazy day. I should have been cleaning and doing laundry but I sat around and pretty much did nothing. I did get my room cleaned, however, with some major help from Darrel this morning. I got a new bedspread yesterday at Sam's Club and so my room needed to be clean for the full effect. I'll have to take a picture while it is still clean.

Tonight Alex has scouts gymnastics and Darrel has young men. Darrel has been very busy at work lately and Johnathan was complaining that we never see dad anymore. It made me sad but it's true. I told him this and he said that he never sees himself anymore either. I feel bad for him and my children. Hopefully work won't always be this demanding and we'll be able to spend some quality family time together soon.

Tomorrow I have a haircut (trim really) and the girl who cuts my hair is going to give me some highlights. It should be fun! I've never had highlights before. I'm excited. We're going to take some family pictures on Sunday for our Christmas cards and it will be nice to have fancy hair. I'll post some of our family pictures when we get them done.


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: