Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Alex!


I have a million things to do today to get ready for this weekend but I just couldn't let this day go by without wishing my oldest son, Alex, a happy birthday. He is 10 years old today and I couldn't be prouder of him if I tried. He is such a wonderful son and I am so blessed to be his mother. He is spending some time with his Grammie and Grandaddy Fellingham in Utah and I miss him so much. I can't wait to see him again. I talked to him this morning and he said that Grammie and Grandaddy are taking him to Red Robin for his birthday dinner. Red Robin is his favorite place to eat out. He loves their mac and cheese. I know that he is excited to go and excited to be in Utah but I will miss being able to take him out on his birthday. Anyway, much to do for me, but Happy Birthday Alex, I'm so glad I get to be your mom!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Happy late birthday, Alex! Hope y'all had a good day.