Friday, November 10, 2006

A little bit of everything update

I'm posting pictures of a little bit of everything this week. The first one shows off my handsome son and my hair highlights. The girl who did them did a really good job and I'm very excited about them. The second picture is Zachary having fun on the swings at the park. The third picture is my new bedroom/comforter set. Just look at all the pillows!! I love the color and how it makes the room so inviting. The last picture was taken at the park last night. We went with some friends. The other boys are Brahnson (friend from church), Kenneth (Joy's oldest son), and James (a new friend). The boys had a great time at the park and we are looking forward to a fun day today. The boys are off school and although Alex has gymnastics from 11:30 - 3:30 we're still going to have a fun day doing fun things (after we clean the house).


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: