Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A wonderful weekend

The first weekend in May I went to Utah and spent a glorious weekend playing. I spent some time with my family, and some time with my friend, Brenda. Brenda and I drove up to Park City Saturday morning and then Midway Saturday afternoon. I've never been to Midway. That is a beautiful little town. I think I fell in love in about 15 seconds. The rolling hills and beautiful green valleys were amazing. I took some pictures of the scenery as we drove home Sunday morning - it was breathtaking. (see below) We had a wonderfully relaxing Saturday and then on Sunday I was able to listen to Brenda's awesome lesson in church and then spend a fun afternoon with my parents, my brother Ben, my brother David and his family, my grandma and our good friend, Heidi. Since every other weekend in May I am being a single mom because Darrel is out of town for one reason or another, this first weekend was so much fun and much needed. Thanks to all who hosted me and let me just relax and enjoy a weekend of friends, family, love, and wonderful scenery.




8 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pictures are gorgeous. You are really really talented.

Joy said...

Holy Heavens that's beautiful! Wowee.

zealygirl said...

Wow! That is amazing. You have captured it so well!

thegatewoodfamily said...

Beautiful! Wish I was there instead of this hot desert of ours.

armstrong said...

Cannot believe you got those awesome pics while leaning out of my car at 60 mph. You are awesome and the weekend was a blessing to me as well. I just wonder why you didn't comment on the other scenry that we were privy too at the crater.lol

Angela said...

I thought about commenting on that...but decided to keep that one between us :)

Elise said...

Love the new pic for your topper! Love that you got a break from real life! Love that you updated your blog! Love you tons!

Jana said...

Maybe Utah wouldn't be to horrible! What beautiful pictures!