Saturday, May 23, 2009

Soccer parties and graduations

Johnathan and Zach both had soccer parties and Zach graduated from the preschool that he attends with his friend, Seth. I have to say when I attended the preschool graduation it was nice to go as just a parent of one of the children instead of being in charge of the whole thing. Zach looked so cute in his graduation hat and I loved being the mom who was taking a crazy amount of pictures. This was bittersweet for me. I do want Zachary to be able to go to kindergarten but I DO NOT want my baby to grow up. I can't believe that this is my youngest child. This is nuts! I guess we'll have to get busy one of these days and have ourselves another baby :) Enjoy the pictures from the party and graduation.












4 comments:

Joy said...

Zachary is so handsome. He's really growing up fast! I love the cupcakes that say YODAS on them...how cool!

Elise said...

Love the pictures! Glad to see ANOTHER update!!! :)

Marcie said...

I love your header- such a gorgeous picture that I assume that you took!

Jana said...

So glad we got the chance to hang with you! We went and saw the water last night, and I must say...as fantastic as it was, the atrium was even better!! Never would have gone in if you hadn't suggested it! Thanx!