Thursday, May 21, 2009

There's always a rainbow

These last few weeks have been a bit emotionally difficult for me but I'm here to say there's always a rainbow after the rain. I am very blessed and so lucky to have what I have and to be where I am. My family and friends are so amazing. I am blessed and I love my life and I just wanted to share. I took this picture out my parents' window after a huge rainstorm. The picture does not do justice to how beautiful the rainbow was. I didn't have my zoom lens on my camera so I couldn't get any closer but the rainbow was incredible. Just imagine it being about ten times this colorful and amazing and you'll be close. Always look for the rainbow, because it is there...waiting for you to see it.


2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for the reminder, sis. We're looking...

Amanda said...

There IS always a rainbow!! Leave it to you to find it. :o) Love you!