Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heritage Park (This is the Place)

Here are the fun pictures from Heritage Park. This was Alex's favorite thing of the week. He even wanted me to buy him pioneer clothes - funny kid. I asked him when he would wear pioneer clothes and he said he could wear them for Halloween and the long sleeves would be good for keeping the sun off his arms. Ah, because we for sure don't have long sleeve shirts at home, we would need to buy pioneer clothes in order to get a long sleeve shirt and long pants. Great stuff I tell ya. Anyway, he enjoyed washing the rags in the tub and even went back into the iron worker area to ask how long it would take for him to learn that skill. It makes me realize how much I don't know about my children. I had no idea that all that would facinate Alex so much. It's nice for me to see what excites my children so I can foster some of that facination. We all had fun here but we got hot and tired and towards the end of the day splurged on ice cream which you can see Zachary chowing down on in the first picture.


























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids are so funny!! you never know what will catch there interest. Very cute though... your pictures are great. Looks like you all had a great time.

Joy said...

Ang - I love the photos. Did you doctor the one of Elise & Me? It is so nice. Thanks for updating.

Jerolyn said...

Welcome Home Ang! That first photo with Zack looks like he's eating cotton candy...that icecream looks goooood!

Amanda said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures! I've been wondering how things were going, and with myfamily being down my curiosity was running wild! Looks like an awesome week.