Sunday, May 04, 2008

just a few of the many

I kid you not...this is just a few of the many, many pictures we took. What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! I tell you what - this was fun! I know that Erin might beg to differ, she was the one that was running around doing cartwheels trying to get everyone to look at the camera and smile. Okay - she wasn't really doing cartwheels, but she was pretty intense on the getting people to smile part. Thanks Erin, you made my job about a hundred times easier. Anyway, enjoy the preview....

















5 comments:

Beth said...

As the grandma, I have to say, Fantastic!

Erin said...

Ohhhh, Ang!!! I am so so so happy already! Thanks for all your time AND patience. They look great already, and I'm thrilled...even if I did have to make a fool out of myself whooping & hollering!

Jerolyn said...

ahhhhh cute!

Anjeanette said...

Such a cute family. Cute kids. That must help to take cute pictures. You are so good. Can't wait for mine!!!

barlows said...

SOOOO good!