Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm sorry that I've been MIA when it comes to posting, I've been busy, busy, busy. Tomorrow marks the end of another year of preschool. Preschool graduation is first thing in the morning. I've been waiting for this day for a long time and yet I can't believe it's here already. These kids are so cool and I've really enjoyed being their teacher. Tomorrow is going to be bittersweet for me. Next week starts a whole new round. I'm going to start summer craft classes next week. I already have a majority of the little kid classes filled up. It's going to be a crazy summer. I have two team pictures next week also. Like I said, crazy (but fun) summer. I'll post more when I have time and add some pictures...which is also the best part of a post from me.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Good luck with graduation - that's so exciting! You're an amazing pre-school teacher and both Daniel & I are sad he's not participating in the festivities tomorrow.

Anjeanette said...

Miss hearing from you. Glad your so busy. I talked with Tiffany Calas for a while last night, she's excited to see you. Hope you have a fun and not too hot (yah, right) summer. :)

ElRae said...

Angela,
I know Kelsie has had so much fun in preschool this year. You are such a great teacher for the little ones. Anabelle wanted to come to graduation, but they are getting ready for their program next week and they really need the practice. : ) What are the kids classes? I know Anabelle has been dying to come see you and say hi.
ElRae