Friday, May 16, 2008

just a bit longer...

for you to wait. I would love to post a big, huge, rambling post about something, or nothing at all, but I can't just yet. I have a haircut (hopefully) today, I have to call all the boys about day camp tomorrow, get the stuff ready to teach for day camp, go to the party store and get some pinatas to decorate for day camp, go to Micheals and see about a craft for my summer classes that start this coming Tuesday, write a talk for church on Sunday, attend day camp tomorrow and Alex's last soccer game, go to Johnathan's baseball game tonight, etc, etc.., I'm glad that Seth is coming this morning to keep Zach entertained. Zach would be pretty cranky with me today if he didn't have a friend coming to keep him company.

OK- so I'm off to start my busy, busy weekend.......

2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

WANTED:
big, huge, rambling post!

REWARD:
undisclosed

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! i feel the same with being so busy. I can't wait for the big rambling post. Can't wait to hear you speak tomorrow. I love your family.