Sunday, May 25, 2008

and they said it couldn't be done....

but I DID IT!!! Well, actually, technically we did it. Darrel and I together accomplished the impossible task. Darrel probably even did more than I did, but I want the credit too. I can't believe we accomplished what I thought to be impossible. I am totally kicking myself that I didn't take before and after pictures so you could see the dramatic conclusion and it would seem so much more dramatic if you saw the before picture. Now, you have to keep in mind that this is totally still a work in progress. We still have much to do with selling and organizing and de-junking, and de-cluttering, but still, you can't build Rome in a day. This was a monumentally huge project for us both physically and mentally. And we did it!!! I PARKED MY CAR IN THE GARAGE....LOOK and be proud. Now, I want some good comments for this one dang-it!!


10 comments:

Anjeanette said...

I am proud of you. I know what your garage looked like when you lived here, so I can imagine the work you had cut out for you. Way to go. Now you have to get use to going through the garage to get to your car. That will take some adjusting. :)

Kim said...

Awesome...very proud!!! Looks great!

Jerolyn said...

That is a huge deal...I mean I didn't see the before but I how how good it feels to de-junk! We have been de-junking the entire house and it feels so good! My clothes closet is practically empty though haha. Your garage looks great congrats!

Shauna said...

Wowie Wow Wow! Great work! We are working on our basement today, so I appreciate the struggle. Good job!

Joy said...

I am so freakin' impressed...you have no idea. Way to go!!!

Elise said...

HOLY COW!!! I DID see the before...and can't believe my eyes! GREAT JOB Angela and Darrel!!! Wowzers!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it soo nice to park in the garage. I know i can't wait.. we are moving and i hope to not make it tooo crowded so I can park there. :) Good job. I can only imagine how much wirk it was.

Gini said...

I used to park in the garage. As we began re-organizing the inside of the house, more and more stuff has gone into it. Everytime I look in the garage now I can here my brother saying "WOW, I really LOVE what you've done with the garage......" Makes me laugh, when I start the car that has been sitting out in the hot sun.....

Joy said...

I'm waiting for a picture of Johnathan /Darrel in their glasses. :)

Melissa said...

Awesome!! That is one good looking garage...and I've seen a lot of garages! :)