Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday

Well, we just finished our Saturday round of Soccer games. Both Alex and Johnathan's teams won so that was a happy thing. Alex and I went shopping after his game and got his Halloween costume for the Monday night ward party. All my boys are very excited for the party. I need to raid my October/Halloween stuff out of my garage so I can decorate. I also have the preschool party this Tuesday so I need to decorate for that also.

Right now Darrel is at Walmart with Johnathan and Zachary picking out pumpkins to carve. We need to clean up the house a bit and then we can spend some time decorating and getting ready for Halloween.

I took another soccer team's pictures this last Thursday and I think they turned out quite well. I also got a job for another soccer team in November. That was happy day! Thanks to Joy and the tremendous help she was we made some good sales and it went very smoothly. I have two families to take pictures for this next weekend. I am nervous, apprehensive, and excited. I'm sure that things will be fine I just need to talk myself into some confidence.

Happy Halloween pre-weekend!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Ang...that's GREAT!! All this business for your photography! I'm so proud and happy for you! AND a loss this week! What a happy time! I'm very glad for you! So...if you want some serious pep talking just call me! I'm happy to tell you all about how capable, charming, professional, talented, knowledgable, insightful, wonderful and TERRIFIC you are! Good luck with all the business! And preschool - what a busy, happy life you lead!

Anjeanette said...

Sounds like you are a busy lady. Especially if you are going to Walmart to get pumpkins. Don't they have any pumpkin patches down there. :) Sounds like you are having fun too. That's fun you get to dress up for your ward Halloween party. We didn't have one this year....for some reason??? No trunk-or-treating or anything. Just a chili feed on Friday night. Kindof a bummer. So down there sounds fun. Darn it, and your suppose to be missing it up here. Anyway, I miss you. Happy Halloween!!!!

Angela said...

Trust me, I do miss it up there. We really need somewhere like Linder Farms down here. No trunk-or-treating is a bummer. I bet your kids were totally bummed. They didn't even give the kids a chance to wear their costumes? Weird. Anyway, I miss you too!