Wednesday, October 17, 2007

hello

Hello again. I don't feel like I have much to say but I really felt like blogging so you get to be the beneficiary of my ramblings. Today we went to the park. It's a new park in our area and it is so awesome. The kids just love it. I took Daniel, Zachary, and Caitlin to our church playgroup. We were there for almost three hours. Caitlin is now napping and Daniel and Zachary are playing the computer next to me. I need to stand up and start some laundry but instead I am sitting here blogging.

I have officially made the decision to join Weight Watchers. I'm joining tomorrow. I am tired of being fat, feeling fat, and not having any clothes that I feel good about myself when I wear them. I am really going to try my hardest to make a lifestyle change and lose some weight once and for all. I really believe that I have this in me. Anyway, I'm going to join tomorrow night with a friend.

Yesterday after Johnathan's soccer practice I was taking Alex, Zach and Caitlin home when I heard the funniest conversation from the backseat. Keep in mind that both of the children talking in this conversation are buckled into their carseats....

Zach - "Tatelin (Caitlin), wets play hide and seek."
Caitlin - "Otay"
Zach (covering his eyes) - "One, two, tree, seven ready or not here I tum" "Oh, I see you"
Caitlin - "My turn, one two, ready here I come" "Oh, I see you"

I was officially busting a gut at this point. I mean, seriously, it's not like they can really hide, they're buckled in for heavens sake. Kids are so funny.

Well, I really do need to start a load of wash and get stuff ready for preschool in the morning. I'll try to post some pictures later. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Elise said...

I LOVE the story from the car! How cute! I KNOW you have it in you to lose some weight - as much weight as you want! You CAN do it! Let's start that blog soon! Call me when you have a minute and we can do it together if you want! Love you!

Erin said...

I love that!!! Those two are so cute. And good for you on the Weight Watchers...I'll be right beside ya, sister! (Well, maybe not at the meetings, but in every other way I can):-) And by the way, I should be doing laundry too instead of blogging!

Anjeanette said...

I have been thinking about doing weight watchers too lately. One time I started doing it and I lost weight fast. I lost about 32 pounds in less than three months. Maybe I will start it up too, and once we both reach a certain amount to lose, we can plan a fun trip together. Maybe that will movtivate me. :) Anyway, love the story about Zachary.....too cute!
Miss you!