Saturday, October 06, 2007

another Saturday...and soccer....again

Alex and Johnathan both had games again today. Alex's team won their game and Johnathan's did not. We had a little overlap on games and I didn't get to Johnathan's game until about half time and I missed seeing Johnathan play, but Joy said she took lots of pictures for me. He got to play his favorite position (goalie). Alex did a good job during his game also. His game ended in a tie, again, for the second week in a row, and they had a sudden death shootout situation again. Alex's team did a great job blocking the shots and shooting the goals. After both games Darrel took Alex to his pictures and everyone else came home. We have lots of company this weekend. My parents came into town for the weekend and so did David, Jackie, Ben, and a good friend of the family, Heidi. Elise and her children are also still here and we are just having a grand time all together. They all game to the soccer games today...thanks guys! Everyone will be here until after the second session of conference tomorrow. It's been fun having everyone here and we look forward to a nice day tomorrow.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elise said...

I LOVE all these pictures! Especially the ones of my kids...he he he...I'm not biased of course! I really hope I can get all these great pics on a disk before I go home so I can print/scrapbook them for their books!