Monday, April 23, 2007

A Week Full of Fun!

Thanks to a very generous sister and a loving husband I was able to go to Idaho this past week. It was sooooo much fun. I traveled up there with my mom and we had a great time. What a wonderful opportunity I had to spend some one on one time with my mom. We got pedicures and massages. (It was my mom's first massage ever, it was my second) I think I hooked her on massages for life. She loved it. I was also able to see friends and attend the Idaho State Convention while I was there. Mom was the keynote speaker and she did an awesome job. Everyone was so impressed. It was so fun for me to be able to catch up with friends - I loved being there and was very sad to leave. Darrel and I made some wonderful memories in Idaho and it was bittersweet to go back and visit. Hopefully in the next year or so we'll be able to take our whole family up to visit friends.

I know I promised pictures, but I didn't end up taking any while I was there. I'll just have to remember this trip in my mind. I'll post something else with pictures later.

1 comment:

Joy said...

We had a great time, and we're so glad you did, too! Welcome home!