Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gotta love kids

Last night Zachary came to bed with us. I should just know when he comes to bed to either expect not to get much sleep or move him back to his pronto. I didn't move him so guess who got a horrible night's sleep. Oh well, we can sleep when we're old right? Zachary has the "wonderful" habit of climbing into bed with us and then turning sideways and kicking or just rolling over so he's practically on top of me. I say me because I don't think he ever does this to Darrel. He is such a mama's boy and I guess that doesn't change even when he is sleeping.

Today, I have preschool (we are talking about seeds and rain). Then, Alex has a play at the school that I am very excited to go to. I will try to remember to grab my camera on my way out the door so I can take some cheesy play pictures. Tonight I have a scout day camp meeting at the stake center. I think that this has been one of my busiest days since we moved here. It's kind of nice to be able to put something in my calendar. Don't get me wrong, I'm hardly ever just not doing anything, it's just that I'm not usually required to put it into my calendar. Ah, the little things....

We really did have a great Easter weekend. I didn't post very much of what we did. Joy did a much better job on her blog about our weekend. Darin, Missy, Darrel and I got to go see Gordie Brown. He is an impressionist/singer at the Venetian. He was very good. After that we walked down the strip and saw the dancing water at the Bellagio and then went inside to see the atrium. It is constantly changing and it was all decked out for spring - very impressive. I really wished that I would have had my camera to take some pictures. I took some with my cell phone, but please, who is kidding who about cell phone pictures. I needed my good camera to take any decent ones. I'll have to go back later and take some fun pictures with my kids.

I guess I better get my day going. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Elise said...

WOW! You were up early! I am never up that early! But that will change in three very short weeks! Then I will be up early and late and - well, you get the picture! Love you!