Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So much to share...






I had so many pictures to share that it was almost too overwhelming. Then when I went to load the pictures, I found out that I can only post 5 at a time. Then it was just hard to pick. Easter has come and gone and with it my parents, Missy, Darin, and her boys, and Danny, Amanda, and Diesel. We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We played and colored Easter eggs. Joy and Steve's boat was out two days in a row, non-stop. I think everyone who came had a good time and I'm sure that everyone left tired. I know that it's taking me some time to play catch up after this weekend. It was so fun to have everyone here. We had a blast! Also, last night Kenneth and Johnathan had their first baseball games of the season but we'll save those pictures for the next post. Enjoy the ones that I've posted above.

1 comment:

Elise said...

THANK YOU! I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten you had a blog!!! :)
Love to see the updates! Love you!