Friday, March 30, 2007

Leaving for the weekend

Joy and I are leaving for the weekend. We're taking Caitlin, and Zachary and we are heading up to Utah to see all who reside there, plus Elise and her family which will be there visiting. We are pretty excited. We are leaving our older children with their respective fathers and they will have a fun weekend playing and working together. Hopefully while I'm up in Utah I will have the opportunity to take some cute infant pictures of David's new baby, Jaxon. I'm excited...I've been looking at different poses on the internet and have a host of cute ideas for our little photo shoot. I hope that David and Jackie are good with allowing me this opportunity. Maybe I'll have some cuter than cute pictures to share when I get home. I'll leave you with one of Zach that I put together.


No comments: