Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's been too long

I had a wonderful birthday! The Armstrongs were in town and we painted the town red. We finally got to see Celine and it was awesome! That girl has got some pipes, she can sing!!! Thanks Armstrongs! We had a great time and can't wait to see you again.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated. It seems like I go in spurts with updating. I get all excited and have lots of things to say and then it seems that I run out of things to say and so I stop writing. I just need to remember that even if "exciting" things aren't happening to me I should still update because this blog functions as a very good journal for me.

So, today was preschool and we talked about pigs. I made the kids pink snouts and they looked so cute walking around oinking. Next week we're talking about the circus and the new food pyramid (found at www.mypyramid.gov). We're talking about these things on two different days (of course). I only have one more week of preschool and then I'm taking a week for spring break. The first week in April is spring break here and we're going to take off of preschool and I'm giving myself a little break. I'm going to take my boys to the park and we're going to find some fun things to do together.

The boys are enjoying their track break right now. They are in the enrichment classes that the school offers. Alex is doing Landscapes in Watercolor and Basketball; and Johnathan is enrolled in Reading with Technology and Abstract Art. They are both liking the fact that they don't have homework and Alex is taking a break from gymnastics and only going once a week for the three weeks that he is off school.

We took some pictures on my birthday weekend but I can't seem to locate the camera that we took them on. You'll have to wait unil I can locate the camera card off load them from that.

Hopefully I'll update again soon and you won't have to wait again for so long (not that very many people read this but again, it's good for journaling)

See ya!

No comments: