Monday, March 12, 2007

I love March!!!



I worked on photoshop a lot today. Before Elise left to go home we got a couple of cute pictures of Emily and Caitlin together on Joy's film camera. Joy got the film developed and low and behold they are so cute but needed a new background. I fired up trusty photoshop and decided to spend my morning giving those cute girls a cute background.
I love March. I always have. I love that my birthday is in March. I love that it's spring. I just love March. It is my favorite month of the year. I am sitting here at my desk feeling the breeze from the open door and hearing Alex and Johnathan in the backyard laughing. My life couldn't get much better than this. Oh how blessed I am!!


I am so looking forward to the Armstrong family coming this weekend. We just can't wait. We are so excited to see them and then to finally see Celine Dion in concert. It's going to be an awesome birthday weekend.


I talked to an old friend today (Ashley if you're reading this I didn't just call you old). It was so nice to catch up on her life a little bit and let her catch up with me. I also had a nice chat with another friend. I have felt very loved today by my friends. I have just had one of those days where you count your blessings and thank heaven that you're alive and well to enjoy it. I have preschool tomorrow. We are going to talk about the wind and make pinwheels and tube kites. On thursday we are going to talk about shamrocks and St. Patrick's Day. What fun times!


2 comments:

Joy said...

Where's YOUR birthday photo collage? (sp?) Happy birthday, Ang!

Elise said...

Ang, I want to see PHOTOS of your birthday weekend! I know you've got 'em...and I want to hear about the CONCERT!! I'm so jealous! Do tell!