Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas to all!!

We are about to leave for Arizona and unless I decide to get inspired in Arizona I don't think I'll post another update until we get back. We are looking forward to a wonderful Christmas surrounded by loved ones. We are counting all of our blessings today. These past couple of days have been fun because my dad was here. He came down on Thursday night and took me to the Las Vegas Bowl game. The BYU Cougars stomped on the Oregon Ducks 38 to 8. It was a fairly one-sided game but very enjoyable. I LOVED being with my dad. (Thanks for taking me dad) Darrel right now is loading up the car for our trip and I am supposed to be making breakfast before we go. I will in a second.

Yesterday we opened some presents from Grammie and Grandaddy Fellingham so my dad could be here to see the expressions on the kids faces. Zachary (in my humble opinion) had the best faces and was so excited. He played with the tool set the entire night. I can't wait to see all his fun expressions on Christmas morning. He is finally starting to understand and I love to see the happiness and excitement that he has for all of it.

I'll post pictures when we get back from our trip but until then, Merry Christmas! I hope your holidays are filled with love, laughter, family, and the spirit of Christ! May His blessings pour over you this holiday season.

No comments: