Friday, December 15, 2006

Get ready Christmas - here we come!

Yesterday was my last day of preschool until Jan 2, 2007. We had a great time at our party and I am very much looking forward to my break! Today is supposed to be 68 degrees with a cold front coming in this weekend so we took advantage of the nice weather and went to the park. We had a great time and now Zachary is fast asleep while I try to get a few things accomplished before I have to race out to something else.

Alex and Johnathan are enjoying their last day at school playing golf. Alex has gymnastics today from 3 to 6 and so we're going straight from school to gymnastics and straight from gymnastics to the ward Christmas party. Tonight is going to be fun! I'm really starting to get into the Christmas spirit and I'm looking forward to days without school and major responsibilities. I have such awesome boys and I really do love spending time with them. Christmas is going to be so fun this year. We really hope Grandma Miki orders up some snow for us so we can play in the snow while we're in Arizona. If Grandma Miki doesn't get any we'll just have to hunt some white stuff down for ourselves.

Next week is supposed to be hovering around 40 degrees here which is a little on the chilly side. I'm glad that we were able to get out and play a little today.

I don't have very much shopping left to do, which is a nice feeling. I did mail the majority of my Christmas cards today, which was a very nice feeling. I will get some more out tonight and then I should be about done. It's always hard to know when you're all the way done because just when you think you've sent the last one out somebody sends you a Christmas card and you have to recipricate with one of yours. Hopefully I will have gotten most of the people that send me cards so I shouldn't have too many straggler cards this year. It's always nice to get that part of Christmas done!

Our family is blessed and we hope that everyone that reads this blog feels blessed also. We hope that you feel the light of Christ this Christmas season. We are so blessed to have each other and to have our health and happiness. We are blessed to enjoy large families who love us and take care of us. We are certainly watched over and we hope you feel the same. My God bless you and your families this Christmas season and throughout the coming year!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Thank you for your updates Ang. I really enjoy checking your blog and love it when you have something new. I love you so much. I hope to see you soon...maybe. I'm glad you are 'in' the Spirit of Christmas. I am too. I love this time of year. So far I haven't minded the traffic either! I hope your month ends as well as it began! Love you!