Monday, January 05, 2009

Family Picture Time

Much to Darrel's chagrin it was family picture time this year. Sorry to all those who sent me cards and didn't get one in return. My hope is next year...

We did get our family pictures done, thanks to a little help from my mom. Darrel's sister, Della, had asked me to take her family pictures when we came to St. George and I agreed. I just figured that would be the perfect time to get ours done also. We just thought it would be just as easy for them to snap a picture of us once I was done taking theirs. It was really cold the day I went to take Della's family picture, so our little family decided just to snap a few for us in the morning and then I could leave them in the warm condo while I went with Darrel to take the others. It was cold and Zachary was not happy (as evidenced in some of these pictures). I have many more with him scowling but I'm just choosing to share the ones I've decided to blow up and print for my house. Needless to say we were all glad to get them done and we accomplished all our pictures in about 20 minutes time. Bonus. So, Darrel, another year to wait for me to stress out about family pictures again...anyway everyone...enjoy.






















11 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Very nice Pictures!! :)

Donna said...

Love them... especially the brown and blue coordination! You've got great taste! :)

Chad and Barbi's family said...

CUTE PICTURES!! You look like you have loss weight. Good for you! I wish I could.

Elise said...

Love them! You guys look great. Isn't it funny how painful family pictures are for the 'dads'?? Someday they will appreciate it...I think!

Jerolyn said...

Ang you look so great! Love that sweater and your "sexy lips" haha. Very great photos!

Carolyn and Mark said...

Cute pictures, I love the pillar you chose to take them by. Hey 20 minutes is FAST so good job on that.

Anjeanette said...

They turned out so cute. I love the one of you and Darrel. You look so good!

barlows said...

Great pics. You look so beautiful, as always!

Buchanans said...

Lookin good mamacita! Seriously, lovin your shirt...and I always think you look hot :)

Kim said...

What great pictures! I can't wait to do my nesxt family pictures. I decided that I want it to be in spring or summer and then take the family to the bridge that Brent proposed to me and take the family pictures there....I am so excited!

Marcie said...

Adorable pictures and beautiful family!