Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmastime

Sorry these pictures are so late. Being better about my blog is one of my new year's resolutions. I promise I will be better. These are just some random pictures from Christmas. We had a great Christmas vacation. My boys had a fabulous Christmas...we are very blessed. It was really fun having my mom, dad, and my brother Ben around for all the festivities. We had Christmas at home and then went to St. George for a week of fun and relaxation. I'm in total denial about my life starting back up again...back to our normal routine. I really do love vacation.

Here is Zachary enjoying his Lego Star Wars pajamas.

Alex and Johnathan got MP3 players from Santa Claus.

We went to the Bellagio to see all the fancy stuff they had in the atrium. It was very cool.


The big gift from mom and dad this year was the wii. We've already had a great week of playing pretty much non-stop.


My mom and I at the Bellagio. It's just fundamentaly unfair that my mom looks better than I do in pretty much every picture I take. You're beautiful Mom, I hope I grow up to be just like you :)





8 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun Christmas!! I am glad you got to spend time with family! You'll have lots of fun with the wii!! we are, i couldn't wait till Christmas, we had to get ours back in Septemeber.. :) Love it!!

Joy said...

Ang - you look great - what are you talking about? I covet your smile. :O)

Anjeanette said...

Yeah! New pictures....I love seeing them. Your boys look so happy....the way mine did when we got a Wii. Isn't is crazy the things you have to buy as your kids get older. Little cheap toys just don't cut it anymore....darn it. I think you are beautiful!

Chad and Barbi's family said...

It looks like you had a very fun Christmas. You take after your mom in a lot of ways including her looks. You're great!

Donna said...

I need to know where you got the Star Wars Lego pajamas. We need a pair or two of those at our house! (Hoping you're not going to tell me Legoland.)

By the way, everyone LOVED our picture for our Christmas card!

Jerolyn said...

Ang...your mom IS beautiful(inside and out) and the appple doesn't fall far from the tree "if you know what I mean!"

I just love ya...no really...I LOVE YA...it's true!

Angela said...

Donna - those beauties came directly from Walmart. And... I laughed out loud when I opened your christmas card and saw that you used that particular picture. Funny.

Donna said...

Thanks for the info on the pj's!

I'm glad you liked my choice... that was what I was going for! A good laugh when everyone opened our card! Thanks again.