Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in Arizona with Darrel's parents. They cooked three turkeys, one in the oven and two fried. The food was amazing, there was so much. We had about 30 people for the Thanksgiving meal. There was just madness and mayhem at Darrel's parent's house but it was all fun. We watched two movies. We saw Bee Movie and Enchanted. They were both really fun but my favorite was Enchanted. It was so cute and so funny. I took an amazing amount of pictures also. I took Rebecca's senior portraits (my niece) and she was the most perfect model. She smiled and posed and we just had a great time. I appreciated her patience and I think we got some amazing shots that she will be happy with giving out to friends and family. Also, this past weekend was the first time in quite a few years that all the boys were back together with their dad. It was so fun to see them together and to see them interact. They really are amazing men and awesome brothers. This first picture is of Darrel's dad, Rollin, Martin, and Darrel. Behind Martin's feet is his youngest - he was hiding behind his dad's legs.

This is Darrel's dad and mom. They are an amazing couple who love their family very much.
OK - here are just a few pictures of Rebecca. Isn't she beautiful?!!! This was so much fun!

Sorry, I just had to finish with a picture of Zach. He is such a hambone. I just love this kid!

More pictures to come later...just wanted to give you something for tonight. Sorry it took me so long to update.

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun at Thanksgiving. We went and saw Enchanted also. I loved it too. The senior pictures you took are cute. I like the one of her in the dress the best. Great background. Miss you!