Sunday, November 04, 2007

a picture weekend

I had a picture weekend. I took one family's pictures on Friday night, a soccer team on Saturday morning and another family's pictures Saturday evening. Both families and the soccer team were super cool to work with. I am posting just a select few from the Friday night shoot. I'll post some more later. These kids were just cuter than cute and I loved having the opportunity to take their picture. I have lots of pictures to get ready and to show proofs for so I better get going, just wanted to share. Have a great week everyone!









3 comments:

Elise said...

I love it! They look great! Hope the business keeps coming!

Anjeanette said...

The pictures look so good. I wish you could take some pics of my family for Christmas. You are getting so good.

Julie said...

Wow, that little boy has some blue eyes! I guess I always notice them since all 3 of my kids have brown. I like the pic of the girl running in the front with the boy in the distance. Great job!