Thursday, January 18, 2007

Preparing for the weekend...


We are going to Utah this weekend. Johnathan is going to be baptized and we're so excited for him. We're proud that he's made this important decision. After the baptism we're going to to take Johnathan and his best friend to party on at Boondocks. Johnathan can hardly wait for the weekend to come. He is also excited for his birthday which is tomorrow. I can't believe that eight years ago tomorrow a beautiful baby boy joined our family. Johnathan was such a good baby, so content and loving. He has always loved his family so much and still calls his older brother, Alex, "brother". I think it's so cute...I hope he never stops. I love him so much and I'm so proud of him and how kind he is to others. I'm so glad that he is a part of our family and I hope he continues to grow strong.


1 comment:

Elise said...

I'm so sorry I can't come for the fun event in Utah! I will miss seeing the Webbs and Laytons...but I am REALLY excited to come see them in February! Hope you have a SAFE and FUN trip! Happy Birthday Johnathan!