Monday, January 22, 2007

Our fun weekend...


We had a wonderful weekend. Johnathan was able to get baptized and many family and friends showed up to support him and our family. Dad baptized him and Grandaddy confirmed him a member of the church. We then went to Boondocks with Brian and his boys and had a great time. We got unlimited passes for all the boys (except Zachary) and they were able to play laser tag, go on the go carts, and play the games with the tokens. We then went to church on Sunday where Joy and I sang in Sacrament meeting with my mom and then in Relief Society with my mom again. My mom was in heaven. Anyway, we're glad to be home and excited for the week.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elise said...

Angela, Thanks for the update, but the pictures aren't working. I can see that they are there, but I can't see an image. Love you! ~Elise