Tuesday, April 01, 2008

we LOVE baseball

On Sunday after we took family pictures Darrel played baseball with the older boys and I played with Zach. We had a great time playing and the weather was awesome. The boys love baseball - especially Johnathan and I have to say, he is pretty good. After baseball we went up and let them play on the playground equipment. I know that Sunday is not a great day to play like this but I really wanted these pictures of my kids and we promised them a time to play afterwards so they would smile great for me. I really did get some awesome pictures so I was happy. I know that I am progressing in my abilities as a photographer but I still need quite a bit of experience before I am really confident in what I do. I just need a few thousand clicks under my belt to feel better about myself. I am slowly but surely getting that experience and I know I will only feel better and better about my abilities. Enjoy the fun baseball pictures.





9 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I would be happy to pay you to practice your mad skillxzzz on us! Your pictures are so awesome!

Joy said...

Did Alex insist on having his top button buttoned? Great photos!

Anjeanette said...

They are getting so big! Fun pictures. It looks so nice there.

Angela said...

Joy - Truthfully I didn't even notice Alex's top button until you just said that and I had to go back and look - he put the shirt on and buttoned it.

Jerolyn said...

ps I love the toes at the top I want one like that of us when you take our family photos!!!

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Hey sorry i deleted my last comment. That was me. I didn't like what i wrote. Anyway, I love the pics.. Great job. They look like they had a lot of fun. I love the feet also. That is great..

Joy said...

I love the new header. The feet are winners!

The Dell Family said...

You are so awesome at taking pictures and just to think you just started. Your Awesome Angela! Keep it up and I totally love your blog!