Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We had a great weekend with our friends, the Armstrongs. We were able to see O at the Bellagio and go out two of our three nights together. We always have a wonderful time with them, we laugh A LOT and we appreciate them coming down to visit during their break. Thanks guys! I can't get my pictures to post right now or I would show you some fun pictures from the weekend. I'll have to take a raincheck.

This week our family (minus Darrel) is in San Diego. Elise came with her little ones and we took off Sunday night for our fun week together. We went to Legoland on Monday, the beach yesterday, and today we're going to the pool at the condo and to the temple later today for pictures. My mom flew in Monday night and she is flying out tonight so we are taking full advantage of our time together. Yesterday at the beach, though, Johnathan got mega burned. Which is one of the big reasons that we are not returning to the beach today. We'll have a fun laid back day today and then tomorrow and Friday we will spend both those days at Legoland again. We are having a great time, although we miss our daddy. As soon as I can post pictures I will...so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

oh Angela, that sounds like so much fun. I wish i were there and not where I am... =) I hope your having a great time. I can't wait to see pics. I bet Darrell misses you tons.. Have fun.