Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hello everyone! We are in the middle of watching Go Diego Go - Caitlin's current t.v. favorite. Daniel, Caitlin, Jake(friend) and Zachary are sitting at the preschool table snacks and watching the tv. Seriously, does it get much better that this??..I think not. Today is a beautiful day. It's hovering around 68 degrees with just a slight breeze. I love having my door open to the outside. I have to enjoy every second of this weather because all too quickly it will get WAY TOO hot around here and I'll have to close all the doors and windows and run the air-conditioning around the clock. This is the perfect time to live in a climate like this. I will miss this in a couple of months - so I am trying to take full advantage of it now.

Joy and her kids have officially come to stay with us until they leave on Monday. Her house is empty. The big truck came yesterday and the movers worked for 4 hours to get everthing in. There is still just a few things to get into the truck, but I think they'll be fine with everything fitting in. "The Happy Movers" did a great job stacking everything floor to ceiling to maximize the space in the truck. It is weird to see their house empty. Her renters are moving in on Saturday so there won't be much time to see an empty house. I told her that I would go over and take pictures when she was done cleaning. It really is a nice house and I know that she's going to miss it.

On Tuesday night Joy went with me to take pictures of two basketball teams. I will miss her a LOT when she is no longer able to help me with pictures. It makes such a huge difference when I have someone with me taking care of the business side so I can just take pictures of the kids. I shudder at the thought of doing it by myself. She said I should find someone to go with me, I really should, I'll have to think about that one. I don't have a lot of options, but I'll keep it in the back of my head.

Tonight some friends are getting together for a final time with Joy. There are quite a few people who will miss Joy almost as much as I will. Not as much, though! It will be fun to get together in a relaxed atmosphere and really just chat without worrying about a ton of other things. I am looking forward to tonight, although, it's going to take some serious caffeine to keep me awake.

Well, I better go, all the kids just got home from school. See ya!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You know I'm an addict when I had to come home tonight and check when you told me there was another post up. I'm glad I was able to help today in the caffeine department. I would totally help you with pictures any time I'm able to, too. PLEASE ask me & if I can go I would LOVE to help you out! It was fun tonight, and you did great hanging in there till 2am!!!

Angela said...

hey thanks! I totally checked out the comments last night when I came home too, so you're not the only one!