Monday, December 03, 2007

Have you please

I've been meaning to post this for awhile. My posts are really my own journal. I've never been very good about keeping journals. It's never been one of my strong attributes. I have about 10 journals that I've started and have written in for about a week and that's all. I know...pitiful. But, I digress, I need to write this down so I can remember it later.

Whenever Zachary wants something and we ask him to ask nicely he'll say, "Have you please, I have ... (fill in the blank with whatever it is he wants)" Like the other day he wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and so he said, "Mom, have you please I have peanut butter strawberries." Which is his way of asking for a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich. Funny.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

So CUTE! You have to write those cute things your kids say down or as much as you're sure you'll remember them, you don't. I love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Elise said...

I love it! He is hilarious! Can't wait to give him a hug in PERSON!

Melissa said...

That is so cute!