Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Fun Weekend

I had a great weekend. Anjeanette (a friend from Idaho) came down to visit and we just had a blast. We saw a show (V - the ultimate variety show) and we people watched the masses of people that were on the Las Vegas Strip this past weekend. Holy Cow, there were a lot of people. We were even driving down the strip at one point and saw some plain clothes cops tackeling some guys and putting them in cuffs. It was wild. I think it might take Anjeanette some time to recover from all the excitement.

This next weekend I am going to Oakland to see Missy (my sister) and her family. I haven't seen them since before they left for England, so it's been awhile. I am looking forward to a fun weekend with them. Alex also has a meet (which is the main reason we are headed to Oakland). Joy was going to go with me but Caitlin is having a hard time with her little ears and Joy has scheduled surgery for Thursday so Caitlin can get tubes and maybe get some relief. We will keep them in our prayers. So, since I lost half my traveling companions, it will just be me and the boys. Darrel will join us on Friday and help me drive home on Sunday. I'm glad that I will have some help on one of the legs.

I am planning on taking a lot of pictures at this meet and while I am at Missy's house so look for some great pictures after the weekend. Talk soon!

No comments: