Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blue and Gold

Tonight is the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. I'm a little nervous about it because I'm in charge (with another lady) and I'm just hoping everything goes alright. I think that I am ready but I'm almost more nervous about the regular scout meeting award stuff. For some reason I think I may have forgotten some of what I will need. It's that nagging feeling in the back of your head that drives you crazy that I just can't shake. Oh well, worst comes to worst I'll fix my mistake for the next month's pack meeting.

I got another preschooler yesterday that is going to be with me for the remainder of the year. I'm excited to have a full class again. He seems like he will be a good addition to the class. I'm sure we'll have a good time and get along just fine.

I have to go and get some more stuff done, but I'm taking my camera tonight so maybe I'll have some good pictures of Blue and Gold to share with you all.

1 comment:

Elise said...

I'm sure it will be GREAT. You always do a good job when it comes to this kind of thing. Good luck!