Monday, June 02, 2008

just for fun

We're going to play a little game. This is purely for my curiosity so please indulge me. Joy e-mailed me a picture that she needed me to shrink so, since it was such an awesome photo, I commandeered it for my own purposes. (I hope you don't mind, Joy) I know these are kind of small but if you click on the pictures they should come up pretty big if you need more information. Anyway, I buy filters periodically for photoshop and sometimes this is somewhat costly. I do like what they do to pictures, however, so they are (most of the time) well worth the expenditure. I have put the original photo in the top left hand corner and then added filters to the other ones. Here's the game...pick your favorite and let me know. This will probably determine how often this filter is used to enhance pictures by yours truly. Now, keep in mind that some filters look better with different colors, with faces, without faces (in the photos), etc. That means that every so often I will put another picture up for discussion and we will see what you all think. Have fun!


10 comments:

Erin said...

My vote is the prettyizer filter! I like how it makes the colors more vivid but doesn't darken the picture. I love games!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the prettyizer also. It makes some of the leaves look like they are glowing in the sun.

Shauna said...

I like the technicolor one. And also the prettyizer one...and the edge burn filter. Shoot. I'm not much help, I guess. I think they all look good. But I still think the technicolor is my favorite. Maybe. Dangit.

Elise said...

I liked the bottom right. The prettyizer. They are all neat though.

Kim said...

I like the technicolor dream world one...it makes it seem...well dreamy...

Marcie said...

I like both of the bottom two the best!

Jerolyn said...

prettyizer!!!

Anjeanette said...

I like the top right hand one, I think the technicolor. Love the little blurriness to it. the colors just pop. It is a pretty picture!

The Dahls said...

prettyizer

Mandi said...

Ang, I love the prettyizer fileter. It is the best one i think. I can't wait for the next one.