Tuesday, October 02, 2007

more fun with Elise

We're having more fun with Elise here in town. Last night Joy, Elise and I went out on the strip, saw the atrium at the Bellagio, watched the dancing water, and ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Ceasar's Palace. We had a GREAT time. It was so fun just being with my sisters. Yesterday during the day I was with Elise at her condo and I had Joy's kids with me. We took the kids swimming in the cool condo pool and we got some really, really good pictures of Jacob and the other kiddos...and a few good ones of Elise, I might add. This morning our sister-in-law, Jackie came into town with her little one. She and Elise are going to stay at the condo this week, do a little shopping tomorrow and maybe have a spa day on Thursday. My parents are coming into town this weekend for General Conference weekend so we'll have a full and fun house.
Isn't he just the cutest thing you ever did see??!!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Sure are cute pictures Ang! That baby is pretty dang cute, but I have to say Zachary is one of the cutest things I ever did see! :) Miss you!