Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bob

Yesterday I was getting Zach dressed for soccer; I was putting on his soccer socks when I noticed there was something on his knee. I pulled up his shorts a little and noticed a smiley face drawn on his knee. I said, "Zachary, what's this? Who drew on your knee?" (Thinking for sure it was going to be one of my older boys) He says to me, "I did Mom, that's Bob". Oh, silly me, that's Bob, of course it is...what???? I said, "Zach, does Bob talk to you?" and he said, "Yess(a) - he's my friend." Well alrighty then, there you go. I mean what can you even say after that. So...everyone, meet Bob...

Here is Bob close up. He's a very friendly fellow.

During Zachary's last game he played very intensely. He LOVES playing soccer and I just was loving the faces he was making during his game. He was so into the game. He got very frustrated every time the other team would score. They lost the game something like 8-2 and one of the goals was courtesy of the other team. Anyway, here is a picture of his intense play.


Zachary loves the Slushies they sell at the games. A few weeks we've had to substitute those for hot chocolate but this last Saturday the temperature was mid 70s and I have to say, we were all pretty hot. All the kids were sweating and we reverted back to getting slushies. Blue is Zach's favorite so here he is enjoying his bright blue slushie. On a side note, we went to Alex's game at 4:30 when the sun was going down. We were all in sweatshirts and blankets an hour later. Ya gotta love the desert. And...weather like this is why we LOVE living in Las Vegas most of the time. This week it's supposed to be low to mid 70s the whole week. I LOVE this time of year!!






























8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Bob is so cute!!! That is pretty funny!!!

thegatewoodfamily said...

What do you say to something like that! LOL I think that is pretty hilarious. I love the stuff that comes out of little kids mouths, sometimes they are so unpredictable. Tell Bob I said hello.

Chad and Barbi's family said...

Hey Angela!
Your kids are so cute. I got into this blogging thing too. You do a much better job than I do. It is fun to see your kids getting bigger. My kids thought it was fun to see some of their friends from Las Vegas. It is literally freezing here in Wisconsin, but it is soo pretty! Check out my blog.
www.chadandbarbi.blogspot.com
See ya!
Barbi

Amanda said...

hahahahaha....so funny! He does look pretty intense in that action shot. :o)

Monette and Mark said...

The Bob story made me laugh out loud. That is so funny!!

Joy said...

Lovin' Bob. Zach is such a crack-up! One side note...Daniel called Caitlin "Kate" today (learning about the wonderful world of nick-names) and Caitlin says, "No, Daniel, that's my doll." It was very cute. It made me think of you, of course. I'm missin' that Vegas weather, baby.

The Dell Family said...

HI BOB! HOPE YOU STICK AROUND AWHILE! :) Darling

Melissa said...

Nice to meet you Bob!